Friday, June 21, 2013

Today's Video Update: Not A Good Week For The Bulls


Hello traders everywhere! Adam Hewison here, President of INO.com and Co-creator of MarketClub, with your mid-day market update for Friday, the 21st of June.


Not A Good Week For The Bulls

Not a good week for market Bulls, but there were warning signs all around. Take a look at my early warning system video, it's free and hinted that all is not well with this market. In today's video update, I will be using our Fibonacci tool to measure how far the indices are likely to fall.


Sell In May And Go Away

There is a old adage on Wall Street that says, "sell in May and go away." Has that ever been the truth in 2013?! I created a video about this phenomenon in May of this year, and I thought you might enjoy if you missed it earlier.


Gold Crashed Yesterday, And Here's Why

Yesterday's crash and massive liquidation in the gold market came as no surprise to me as I was predicting this market would be falling much more. If you missed my video, take the time today or over the weekend to watch it. I think you'll find it interesting to see how I look at markets using certain technical tools and our Trade Triangle technology.


MarketClub On An iPad - You're Kidding Me, Right?

Over a year ago, I reviewed a web browser for the iPad and iPhone called Puffin, that simulates Flash and is capable of displaying the Flash content that members need to view their portfolios and charts. Since that time, there have been many improvements to the Puffin app. I highly recommended this app and I use it everyday on my iPad to follow MarketClub. You can search your app store on your iPad for "Puffin web browser free."


iPad Owners - Download My Latest Book

5 Professional Trading Rules That Will Make You Successful In Any Market - by Adam Hewison

Read It, Review It, Rate It!


Dont' Have An iPad? No Worries

5 Professional Trading Rules That Will Make You Successful In Any Market - by Adam Hewison

This PDF version does not include the video.


Watch Today's Video Update Here


There's More

In addition to looking at our normal markets, we will also be looking for stocks that are trending higher today. If you haven't watched any of my recent videos, you can watch them by clicking on the links below.


Recent Special Videos:

Gannett (NYSE:GCI)

Gold

Early Warning System

SodaStream (NASDAQ:SODA)

Apple (NASDAQ:APPL)

Yahoo (NASDAQ:YHOO)

S & P 500 (SP500)

Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT)

Lululemon (NASDAQ:LULU)

Apple (NASDAQ:APPL)

Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)

Google (NASDAQ:GOOG)


Have a great trading day,

Adam Hewison

President, INO.com

Co-Creator, MarketClub


Bloomberg BNN CNBC FOX


Adam appears frequently on the following financial news channels as a guest expert. Click on any cable logo to watch Adam's latest appearance.



news

No comments:

Post a Comment