Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Daily Video Update: Consumer confidence jumps to a seven month high


Hello traders everywhere! Adam Hewison here, co-founder of MarketClub with your mid-day market update for Tuesday, the 25th of September.


Let me start off by saying thank you to Jeremy, who has been providing the daily update to you while I was cruising the Gulf of Maine in a 112-year-old three-masted schooner.


What has happened since I was enjoying my cruising days? Not a lot I’m afraid, the markets continue to consolidate and regroup after their recent gains. There have been no major trend changes since I was away, which is good.


Looking across the pond at Europe, I see the same story and the back-and-forth, kicking the can down the road continues. It looks as though the Euro has pulled back from its bull run, however the trend continues to be positive.


Now, let’s analyze the major markets and stocks on the move using MarketClub’s Trade Triangle Technology.


Click Here to view today’s video



news

No comments:

Post a Comment