Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What's Ahead In 2015?


Here we are, the first day of 2015, thinking about what's ahead this year. There's no doubt about it, 2014 was a good year for most stock investors and we hope you got your share of the pie.


The big standouts to me in 2014 were the mega drop in oil prices and the fact that gold prices have lost two years in a row. The last time that happened was in 1997 – so what's ahead in 2015?


I think that 2015 will offer some amazing opportunities for smart, knowledgeable investors. The key to trading this year is to go with the flow and don't fight the market. I don't know of any market expert who, in January of last year, forecast a 40% drop in oil prices. I'm not sure I heard anyone predicting that gold prices were going to have back-to-back losses two years in a row.


What does that tell you?


The investors or gurus who hold fixed beliefs and feel compelled to defend their market opinions are doomed. Investors who hold rigid market opinions in 2015 are not going to fair well and enjoy positive returns. That's just my opinion, and I reserve the right to change it at any time.


Here is another timeless piece of advice for 2015:


Don't over think the market. What I mean by that is, keep it simple. Let's look at the facts: the market can only do three things, it can go up, it can go down and it can go sideways. It doesn't get much simpler than that.


For sure, I don't know what's going to happen in 2015. I have some ideas, but quite frankly they are just ideas. The market will tell you what it wants to do. All you have to do as an investor is listen to the market as it will tell you where it's heading.


The best way I have found to listen to the market is using our very own MarketClub Trade Triangles. Remember, Trade Triangles have no feelings and no skin in the game that they have to defend. Our Trade Triangle technology simply reports on how the market is acting, your job as an investor is to trade on the mathematical probability that the Trade Triangles will put the odds on your side and get it right over time.


So here's my prediction for 2015 and I can guarantee that it will be 100% correct. The markets will move. That's it, it couldn't be simpler and I know I am going to be right.


So here's wishing every MarketClub member and every friend of MarketClub the very best in 2015, every success.


Adam Hewison

President, INO.com

Co-Creator, MarketClub



news

No comments:

Post a Comment